Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Does this mean SPRING is here to stay? Our first ride of the year...yeah!

Carter's new motorcycle that Dad just has to ride first!
A little to big...don't ya think?
Carter's first time on his new bike!
By the end of the day he was jumping!
Carson on the little yellow motorcycle... the kids were loving not having to share!



Nothing better than a rootbeer and dirt!

Excuse me!
The kids found a lizzard and he became the pet of the trip!


mmm...Costco chocolate muffin!
Darin, Jessica and Elaine
Elise and Tina
Carson taking a quick break for some chocolate...mmm!
Elise, Ammon and Nathan doing what kids do best... get dirty!
Our little pet lizzard for the day!
Carson's only crash! "I'm ok!"
Nathan loving the lizzard! We played with him until he wanted to play hide and seek... and we never found him again. Probably gave the poor thing a heart attack!

Yes... mom did hold the lizzard! Isn't that a requirement for a mom with all boys?
Nathan is all boy and loving his new friend!

Ammon wanting to hold him, but when he got on Ammon he threw the poor thing!




5 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

I can't believe Carter has his own motercycle. And I can't believe you held a lizard!

phuff said...

The lizard is SWEET! I loved catching lizards, frogs, salamanders and horny toads when I was young and a tween. Carters motorcycle is nice. I am so glad you all got to get away for some fun.

Megan and Jon said...

This makes me very excited for some camping trips with all the EVANS. Specially if we are going to catch Lizards with we are there.

Anonymous said...

SO FUN! I love Carter's motorcycle. Brock is so jealous! He thinks that our boys need one too! HELLO! Kaden is only 3 and Garrett isn't even 1 yet. WOW! Looks like you had fun... WAY JEALOUS!

Lauri said...

Yuck Lizards but I hope you are right about Spring being here it's time!!