Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Katie's CUTE kids































So I have been trying to dabble in the world of photography and my friend Katie asked me to take her kids pictures and these are just a few of my favorites that I wanted to share with you. I am just learning and I am so eager to continue to learn and gain experience of how to take great shots! Thanks for the practice Katie your kids are so AdoRabLE, CuTe and FuN! Now I need to learn how to edit!!

5 comments:

phuff said...

Your right Katie's children are so cute. Found my favs already. Her little girl has eyelashes forever! the blue chair is perfect, I love it. Good buy.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh welcome back to the blogging world...I've missed you:) Those are some great shots missy...and I LOVE all the ones of Nathan too!

Tammy said...

I'll teach you some editing techniques. Any time you want some more practice, my kids are available :o)

Jessica said...

My kids are also available for your practice too! they turned out great. i still need you to teach me how to use the camera!

Anonymous said...

I AGREE, YOU ARE WONDERFUL, and my kids are available ANYTIME! The pics. Turned out great. Now we just need to do FAMILY ONES... Any suggestions on dates???