Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Choo Choo All Aboard!


















Little train engineers in the making
Trains, trains, trains + 4 little boys (actually who can leave out grandpa make that 5) = fun until they are derailed!

This is my dad's hobby always has been. I always remember him getting some exciting new car, track, engine, building, trees, grass, sand, etc... He has been building trains as long as I have known him...hehe! Now he really has the time to do it! We would always get him something for his train set for his Birthday, Christmas or Father's Day. His train city/town is awesome! He has done such a great job and it takes a lot of patience and time. Thanks for sharing with the kids!

2 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Holy cow that's pretty amazing:)

Keena and Elin said...

So fun! I wouldn't be able to drag my kids away from that. Oh, and I don't have a recipe for a girl. Just got luck I guess. Everyone kept telling my hubby that he wasn't a REAL man until he had a daughter. So I guess that's it! hehe