Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Blue and Gold Banquet








Carter trying to pop some balloons with the darts

Carson taking a turn at knocking over the milk jugs




Carter and his BF Zack
waiting for their turn at the darts

Nate at the ring toss




The kids won 3rd place for their cake that mom didn't think we should bring...sure showed me!
A couple of hours before the banquet we decided to make a cake so I baked a couple of cakes, Jeff stopped by the store and grabbed a few things and viola...Carter and Carson's cake won!


Magicians that performed at the end of the banquet.

1 comment:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh that pic of you and Nate kissing is so cute. I love that. And you are TINY! I would LOVE to look like you when I am pregnant. Loving all the posts. Keep em coming!