Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Taking pictures for Mother's Day



























































































For Mother's Day this year I took pictures of the kids and made scrapbooks for my mom and mother-in-law. I totally did NOT earn the mother of year award. Poor kids I was just not in a very nice mood. The other people around probably thought I was horrible. I just wanted to hurry and get some cute shots and be done, the boys on the other hand saw adventure everywhere around them. Finally at the end I just let them go to town and do their own thing and those are the pictures I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the most. They are in their element having fun as boys should! I need to learn to relax and enjoy with them! Of course it takes a million pictures to get one great one, but it was a fun journey! Thanks boys for always teaching your mom and being her bestest boys ever!

No comments: