Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Camping Easter Weekend out west by Simpson Springs

Carson
Jeff says, "Wendy come watch your sons". So I did and this is what I found. Maniacs!
Holy Crap!
Carter
Carter
Dad has to get in on the action...
A butterfly that was caught in Carson's helmet.
flying kites
Ammon doing great at flying his kite!
Flying kites are such hard work!
Nathan getting in on flying a kite!


So I got my work out just chasing down the kites that they let go of!


I think Nate looks so cute in this pic. This is the only time I will allow mismatched clothes and snow boots in spring!

Ammon riding his bike and doing great! When we got home Jeff took off his training wheels and off he went. No problem!

Carson
I just found Carson playing with the umbrella and I love this pic.
It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring....


We had another great camping experience. The kids just love camping! It did rain a little and was chilly, cold, warm, windy and great on and off the whole weekend! I am so happy to have a trailer to run to for warmth and comfort...yeah! Jeff also turned the 4 wheeler trailer, aka: "boy box", into the kid's movie theater with a heater for warmth, bean bags for comfort, popcorn for the munchies, and a movie for entertainment, whoo hoo! Thanks to Daren and his "Man Cave" for the cooking trailer of all trailers...loved the yummy food! We flew kites, rode and rode and rode, watched movies, sat by the fire (almost in the fire, Carson! so close...tooo scary) played soccer, played with tractors and just had a great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for the pictures. I can't believe how well they are doing on the dirt bike! That is AWESOME! Looks fun!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

That looks soooo fun. I love the mismatched clothes and snow boots. Your kids sure are cute:)