Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A verry bad case of hives...poor kid!

This was on Thursday it spread to his whole head and face.



I picked Carter up from school on Wednesday and he lifted his pant leg and said he itches really bad. He had bumps all over his legs so when we got home I lifted up his shirt and sure enough this is what I found. I called the Dr. and we rushed over there and did a car visit(I think every doctor visit should be this way!). The doctor came out to the car and assessed him and said it was hives. He was very hyper sensitive to something. We still aren't sure what it was, but the only thing I did change was the laundry detergent on Monday. So I think that was it. We did have to get steroids on Saturday, but they are gone now. Poor kid!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my word Wendy, I had no idea how bad this was. I am so glad that he is doing better. It looks like you guys had a really fun weekend despite the allergies.