Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blue, Green and Sr. White

He was so cute, he kept going over and looking at his new belt and certificate before class!
Carter

Carson


My little brother Dennis started later than me and he is totally passing me up! Great job!

Waiting for my turn.
whoo...hoo!


We did it! I had the greastest opportunity to test with Carter and Carson for our new belts in taekwondo. It's so fun being able to share something with your kids. I was so nervous and have a new found epmathy for the boys when they are testing! I have forgotten the feelings that accompany anything with the word "TEST" in it. It brings me back to school and all the anxiety, worrying, nervousness that comes with it. The boys did fantastic as always! Carson is so darn cute! He really gets into it and gives it his all and is very loud (as you should be) with his gieups(?) and answering, "yes, sir"! I LOVED it! It is already time to test again on saturday wish me luck!

No comments: