Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Debut of the slushy machine... camping Labor Day Weekend!








Ammon was so proud of this rock he found...he wanted me to take a picture of it!



I don't think we ever have clean faces at the Evans residence!
Just hangin' out in the back of the rhino!

ummm...ya they are making fire! Isn't this a required past time of a kid?

Yep..."FROZEN COCKTAILS" anyone?








I just love this pic. Carson is so into his dad!











Jeff is the MAN! Just call him SUPER GENIUS (or not)! He got this slushy machine and of course I was not happy...just one more thing to store, but I do have to say (dant, dantnna na!) I LOVE IT! Yes I said it I LOVE IT! Just makes camping a little more fun and refreshing, especially with the HOT weather! It seemed to be a hit with everyone just check out those RED mouths. Jeff is always coming up with something inventive and fun. We LOVE him:) So who is up for camping with the EVANS' I know you are dying to go? I'm sure you will be seeing this machine next summer on the side walk so watch for it!

No comments: