Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Friday, November 20, 2009

My Winning Dress

I was to excited to put it on so just overlook the wrinkles. I will iron it!


I hate this pic, but it is the only one that shows the whole dress... so just look at the dress not the head, etc...

Holy Cow they sent that fast! I won a FREE 24k dress from SHABBY APPLE from FabulousFunFinds.blogspot.com and to my WONDERFUL surprise it was in my mail box TODAY! So I just had to try it on! What do you think? I am so excited to have a dress for our cruise in January and any fun date in between. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FabulousFunFinds and Shabby Apple!

3 comments:

Linda said...

You look beautiful!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh I can't believe you won. I never win anything and sign up for everything under the sun. Congrats!!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

p.s. you totally look hot!!! wrinkles or not...hot!