Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

FREE...

FREE Ammon to anyone!
FREE Nathan to anyone!







So now I can't even take a shower with out trouble... I come downstairs to check on the boys and this is what I found. They had gotten the rollers out of the plastic bags from Jeff and I painting the new wall in kitchen and hallway and they decided to paint EVERYTHING! They are TROUBLE the whole reason for the remodel was because Nathan flooded the bathroom and ruined the floor. As I was cleaning I kept finding more and more that had been painted by these two little Picasso's. The carpet down the stairs, carpet in the basement, several walls and the boys taekwondo target, etc... So now I get to repaint everything we painted last night. I am so #*@! I am cooling off with the 2 1/2 hours of scrubbing we have been doing and the fact that they are in their beds quite and I think asleep. Now I am going to re-shower and go get a DR. PEPPER! If anyone is interested in two little naughty boys you know where to find me!

13 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Wendy, Oh my heavens, they are trouble. I bet your face finding all this was a sight to behold. I wish I were nearer and would let the come and play and give you a good break.

THIS TO SHALL PASS

"T" said...

I am so sorry I almost know how you feel only instead of painting everything Taylor spilled a 5 gallon bucket of paint on the brick where our woodburning stove is and all over the just cleaned carpet in the living room when we did our remodel about 2 months ago! It is so hard to keep your cool so I am with you and know how you are feeling! Hope the rest of you week goes better! Theresa

Jessica said...

Oh Wendy....I don't know what to say. I am so sorry. i hope we will still see you tonight. Heaven knows you need a break.

Patti Smith said...

Oh, Wendy, I'm sooo sorry. That is awful.

phuff said...

Grandma will take the two naughty boys untill you get finished if you want. My heavans what one doesn't think of the other does, Dad said they just wanted to pretty up the house too! So glad you take pictures what evedince you will have on them when they are grown. I love you MOM

Stacey said...

You were not kidding when you said they painted everywhere. I am so sorry. Next time you want to take a shower, I'll come over and watch the boys. LOL Seriously, let me know if I can help you with anything.

Linda said...

I am so sorry!!!! I can't believe that. Did you get it off the carpet and everything? Can I do anything to help?

Drizzle said...

You should be nominated for sainthood because you let them live! Wow! Just remember, they will grow up and have little darlings of their own, and then they'll get what's coming to them! LOL

Lauri said...

Oh Wendy, you need to go to Hawaii and make Jeff stay home!!! I am glad that you take pictures so that you have proof that you aren't just telling silly stories one day. Were you able to got most of the paint off of things?

winston and jillyn egan said...

Oh my gosh Wendy that sucks! I'm so sorry. I don't know what I would do if my kids did that. If you need a break I will take them! Really I have no paint at my house:)

Rocky a.k.a Marci said...

I am going to share my favorite saying with you.... "Mother's of little boys work fron son up til son down" Hang in there.

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

WOW!!! I am so sorry.... I remember days like that. You will be able to laugh with them when their kids do that to them! Hang in there... :(

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

Oh my GOSH Wendy! You are a saint!! I cannot believe those sweet little "angels" did that!!! This is one of those times that you pray that they have children of their own some day that do some of these same things! Hang in there and drink lots of Dr Pepper!! :o)