Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Game

Have you seen this little tag going around on blogs? I left a comment on one, so now I've got to do #2 on the list.So let's play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
3. If you can't say anything nice, don't comment. If you do, I'll delete it.

3 comments:

phuff said...

I can't pick a favorite because I have so many.So for all the times you scared me to death, and all the times you have made me laugh or cry I thnk our funnest times are the few times we get to shop together. Even online! I love you dearly yesterday, today and tomarrow.
Mom

winston and jillyn egan said...

Hmmm...well you don't know this but one of the times we went to Soul grooves I peeked at you. The part when we are supposed to have our eyes closed I looked at you and you were soooooo into it. I tapped Julie and we both watched you for a few seconds and thought you were so cute...cuz you are. We should go to that class again. And I'm seriously in need of a movie!!! Let's go woman!

Jessica said...

Well, we don't go back that far since we have only just begun hanging out, but mine is also related to the benefit. You were cool as a cucumber with all of the "issues" that arose and you kept saying, "It is, What it is." and I just admire that about you. You are able to just let things go and not dwell on stuff that you can't change. You are an amazing woman and I look forward to making MANY more memories with you!