Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nathan's 2nd Birthday (NaNa)

Melony with a yummy piece of cake!

mom(usually behind the camera)
Ammon enjoying his cake

NaNa's cake that dad picked out(good job Jeff it was delicious!)
Dad and Nate getting ready to blow out candles (he did it)
Yummy!!
That's our Carson always having fun

Ethan and Gabbi

Nate and Mr. Potato head from Grandpa Jerry
Nate and his favorite new dog from Dearden's
Big brother Carson and cousin Amanda lending a helping hand
Big brother Carter showing NaNa his new favorite dog book
Amanda and Alicia showing NaNa his box of ABC Books
Ammon
Nate with the doggie
Nate so happy to have a new doggie
Alicia helping Nate with his new favorite DVD's from the Aragon's
Amanda looking with Nate at the fun new movies
Nate, Gabbi, Carter, Alicia, Ethan, Carson & Ammon having fun in the pool
Nate, It's a little cold!
Alicia down the slide and here comes Ammon. Nate in pool, Amanda & Carson waiting their turn
The kids watching Nate open his presents
This is fun, I think I like this!

I know that I should have put this on before the 4th of July, but I am learning. Nana had a great day. We had a dinner with friends and family. The kids played in the pool and jumped on the trampoline. We opened presents and had cake and ice cream. Nate learned so fast about presents. He loved opening them and getting things. He is the fastest to understand that this is fun stuff for me. He loved the Dalmatian dog that Mel, Mike and Amanda gave him and the Baby Einstein videos from the Aragon's. I think the other kids had just as much fun with all the new fun things he got. I think all the kids loved the Eric Carle lace cards the most. (great for church, love it!) Nate had been sick earlier during the week so at first he was a little cranky, but he sure did dig into his cake and ice cream. We payed for that later that night. He threw it up. I think he had a great time. Thanks to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE BLOG WENDY! It is fun to read up on your family and what things are going on with them. Thanks for sharing. I had a blast the other night. It was fun getting to know you and Jessica! you guys are so cute! Thanks for letting me come play!

Wendy Evans said...

Thanks Katie. I also had so much fun the other night. I am so glad you were able to come. I can't wait until next time, YOU ROCK!