Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Inspiration

Today was a lazy day with the boys. I planned on taking them to do something fun like, Classic Skating, the park, swimming at Amanda's or to the canyon, but it didn't happen. I was up all night with Nate and Carter again so when we finally rolled out of bed at 9:45 and got breakfast, some chores done and showers it was time for Nate's nap. So needless to say we ended up at the mall at 5:30 pm to get Carter and Carson's new school shoes then dinner at Chick-fil-A, so they could play on the slides. Then home and in shower again, because the kids did get muddy earlier playing star wars behind the house. Carter and Carson played a little X-Box while I put Nate to bed and Ammon got his bottle and milk, a piece of candy then brushed his teeth and I took him to bed. Then Carter and Carson brushed their teeth and headed to bed. I just came down to ,of course update our blog, and Carson came down so excited, "Mom, there are fireworks out our window, you have to come see". So of course I went up and perfect view of huge fireworks across the lake and the neighbors little fireworks on the road. So we had a great night watching the fireworks out their window. PERFECT! Jeff has the camera on his 4 wheeling trip, he will be back Sunday, so no new pictures until then. Sorry.

My friend, Jessica also has an amazing video on her blog that her mother-in-law had e-mailed her. It is so amazing and inspirational. I just wanted to share it with you. It touched me so much and just pulls on your heart strings. I can be a better mother, wife and friend. It just makes you want to choose your family as your priority at all times, especially when you have been feeling like such a lousy parent lately...



Thank you for the inspiration....

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Isn't it amazing what perspective can do for us. I watched this and just thought, "My life is so easy. Why are you complaining?" I love my children so much.

You are a wonderful mother and you should never doubt that. I don't know how you do everything that you do; it's really quite amazing. Thank you for your friendship! Happy 24th! (I guess it's belated now!)

phuff said...

Can you imagine. Wow is all I have to say.