Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Party time...

Mel and Mike brought Pizza.. yummy!
Jordan
Tyler
Lauren
Mike
Mel
Morgan
mmm... cupcakes!
mmm... boston cream pie!
Carter
It's time for SANTA (aka: Bingo)!
Lauren... you almost have it!
Carson really into it!
holiday wreath... anyone!
Nana is cheating just a little!
Who can get the most snowballs out of their bowl... no scooping!
Lauren head to head with Amanda... go!
Tyler vs. Melony
Watch out Ty!
Musical chairs... always a fun game!
but a little dangerous with big kids!
Uno
Tis the season for parties... My kids just love parties and we had one with my family on Sunday. It was so much fun. We missed Dennis and Shawn. It is always fun to be with family and I can't believe how grown up everyone is getting. I don't get the chance to see all of Jen's kids much and they are just big. We are all just getting old, dang it! We had dessert night and played games and opened a few presents. I tried to carry on the tradition from when I was a little girl and all of my aunts, uncles and cousins went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house for a big party on Christmas Eve. My uncle Richard always was the life of the party and made it sooo much fun for us. He always had silly, goofy games and prizes and was loud and fun. So I try to do a few things, I know it's just not the same. I hope to keep the tradition alive as much as I can and my kids will have great memories. Thanks for the fun evening everyone!

1 comment:

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

That looks really fun. All of our kids were here for Christmas dinner and we had fun playing games and hanging out. I love family time. :)