Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What more....

Energetic boy that loves soccer +
a ball=
broken window

I knew I should have stopped for that Dr. Pepper after picking Carter up from Taekwondo. I was trying to be good, seeing how I have gained all the weight back that I lost, dang it... This has been a challenging couple of weeks. When one thing goes wrong... well it is bound to pile it on and pull you down! So to start... Jeff has decided to spend more time at home with his family and he wants to start school in January for a possible career change... so what does this mean less income, Holidays, Birthdays and paying tuition. The night before Thanksgiving Jeff walked out to his van to go get a turkey pan that I forgot to purchase for the turkey. What did he find... his van windshield broke and the truck windshield broke. This happened with in 45 min. of him getting home from work. We called the police and it definitely looks like vandalism. So I still need to check into that. Then this whole weekend, yep... sick, sick, sick Nate, Ammon, Jeff and I. Today I was finally trying to do laundry and clean the house ad mist Ammon throwing up every 30 minutes. Then I hear something on the front porch. Well the wind blew over my tree outside and blew my hanging star off and part of my Christmas lights just decided not to work. I am so tired at this point and have had it, but I think only a few more hours I can do it. Then we get home from Taekwondo and we just cleaned the basement. Well I hear crash.... yep Carter kicked the soccer ball through the window. Just got to love it. It is our turn for the challenges... What do I need to learn to be done!
I do have to say Carter was so nervous. He said "I feel bad." I said "That is why we say NO kicking the ball in the house!" Carter said "You already said that 3 times!" I said "I keep saying it so you know not to kick balls in the house, now do you know?" Carter "Yes."
ughhh.....

5 comments:

phuff said...

Oh honey it never just rains when it can pour! I so remember times like this. It passes but it passes faster if you just chuckle and chalk it up to living. I love you. Have a better day tommarow. Mom

winston and jillyn egan said...

Oh my gosh it never ends with you guys hu? We always choose the same backgrounds.

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

I remember having those days when my kids were younger. Hang in there...too soon they move out and you wish they were little again.

Patti Smith said...

I'm sorry you're having such a rotten week. Hopefully things will turn up soon.

Drizzle said...

Wow what a bad day! I am so sorry!