Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!



On your birthday, I celebrate you!
On your special day,
I’m thinking of all the wonderful things you are
that bring so much joy to others, including me!
I celebrate your unconquerable spirit,
that lets you meet every challenge
with confidence, enthusiasm and persistence.
I admire your sensitivity.
You see needs that cry out to be met
that no one else sees,
and you meet them,
out of your deep and caring heart,
out of your wisdom,
out of your strength.
I treasure your uniqueness;
There is no one else like you,
and I feel blessed to have
such an extraordinary mom.
I appreciate you, respect you,
cherish you, look up to you.
Happy, happy birthday!
May each new birthday
be the best one ever for you;
You deserve it!

2 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Wendy your getting so dang good. I love the ones of Carter walking on the rail road tracks. They are really good. And I found a free class up in salt lake that will teach you all about your camera and tricks. I don't know if you would be interested but they hold them all the time and I think it's only like an hour. It's just to learn how to get the most out of your camera and it's for your specific one. Anyway...cute pics!

phuff said...

Oh Wen thanks so much. I am not so sure all is true but It sounds good. I am the one blessed to have such a wonderful Daughter. You amaze me always and teach me so many new things. I hope even when I am really old I will still learn new things from you. I love you. mom