Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

School costume parade

Ammon in his costume cheering on the kids in the parade.
Jeff waiting to see Carter and Carson in the parade.
Ethan in Julie's lap waiting for the parade to start.
Nathan... just waiting in his costume as well.
Carter with his class in the parade.
Awesome Carter, you make a great Army Guy!
Gabi, always so dramatic. The dead bride of Frienkenstien...
Carson with his class in the parade.
Carson... too cool, dude!
Alicia. She is too cute to be a devil!
The kids were so excited for Halloween. They got up so early and got in their costumes so they could go to school and show them off. The school had a costume parade in the morning and Jeff, I, Nathan and Ammon went to cheer them on. Carson was so excited that Jeff was going to be there. Julie and Ethan also joined us. It was a great way to start Halloween day.

2 comments:

Drizzle said...

Wendy, the collages are so easy! You do them in picasa. You should have a picasa account,which is where all your blog pics are stored. I have heard you can do collages online, but I'm not sure how. I downloaded Picasa 3 for free, then I just pick the pictures I want and hit the collage button. It's easy! My header is a scrapbook page I made in photoshop. It was not easy. Glad you liked it.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Hey that's such a cute idea to decorate pumpkins with pins. Less risky hu?