Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our little Thanksgiving...

I love this picture... he was waiting for a cracker and cheese from Jeff.
Carter going outside to play
Carson setting the table. He did such a great job!
ok... so I had no idea that this is what the kids went out back to play in. Eagle Mountain is going to here a mouth full on Monday. They need a grate on that pipe and a fence or something to block this retention pond or get the water moving out. I thought it was dry. I had no idea how much water was actually back there. I am so glad that my kids have come home safely... but no more army guys behind the house until I know this is taken care of.
Carson and Carter playing army guys behind the house.
Yummy... cheese and crackers!
My favorite memory as a kid on Thanksgiving... olive fingers! It is too tempting not to give in and do it!
It's time to eat!
Gobble, gobble no more...
We had a wonderful, relaxing, family day... This year it was just us. So fun, the kids played, we watched Wall-E, Jeff and I prepared dinner together and then we ate ourselves silly!

No comments: