Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Carson lost his first tooth!

Carson lost his first tooth yesterday, Monday September 8th. I am so.. so.. sad I have no camera to take a picture of this monumental event. He was so excited. I had no idea he even had a loose tooth. He came up to me and said, "mom see how loose my tooth is." He proceeded to bend it out toward me. I then said "wow, that is about to come out, just wiggle it and it will come out." Carson, "No, it will hurt." I said, "Let me see, and doing the thing parents do, I pushed it all the way back and it came out." The tooth fairy visited him last night and brought him $2. He is so excited to spend it in Disneyland. Yeah!!! I will post a picture when I get my new camera.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Fun times, have fun in Disneyland!