Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So can you be in love with a Camera?


I got my new Cannon RebelXSI today... Well 250 pictures later... LOVE IT!! Why oh why did I wait so long! My poor family at Disneyland! My other camera bit the dust and is in for repairs, I hope. We needed a camera for the trip and I so wanted a nice one. I have just played around a little this afternoon and I am a maniac. Did I say maniac, I mean Addict!! I will try to post some pictures before we leave tomorrow. We will see if I can figure that out. Anyway take care to all of you out there... We will be back from Disneyland, Sea World, etc... next weekend. Enjoy your days.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

The camera has me addicted too! I seriously love it, the only problem it is way too easy to take TONS of photos! Have fun in Disneyland. We'll call you to see where you are at!

Megan and Jon said...

Sweet, I love it, Can't wait to see pictures.

Lauri said...

Yes, you can become addicted to it!