Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ride pictures from Disneyland, California Adventure and Universal Studios

Donald, Dad, Heather and Mom 1st time on Tower of Terror
Heather, Wendy, Donald and Dad on Space Mountain
Dad, Donald,Mom and Heather on Simpson Ride at Universal Studios
Wendy, Heather, Donald and Dad on Splash Mountain
and yes I got soaked!!!
Donald, Wendy, Heather and Dad on Tower of Terror
Ok- so this was my 2nd time on the ride. The first I wouldn't let my dad get the picture. I had my hand over my heart like I was going to have a heart attack. It was so fun, we took Carter and Carson on it (again by force). Carter did NOT "enjoy" it. Carson Loved it. I will post their picture soon....

3 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Wendy I'm checking. You have been a busy lady. How are you liking the camera. It looks like it is doing well for you..

Looking forward to more.

Wendy Evans said...

I love the camera. I can't wait to figure it all out. The only draw back is I am too picture crazy. It is just too easy to take a gazillion photos... But so much fun.

Jessica said...

So fun. I need to post our trip. Everyone has been dying to see the kids and the fun that they had. I rode in the same place on Splash Mountain and got soaked too, but it was nothing compared to the one in California Adventure. I was so wet I went in the bathroom and took off my shorts and had to ring them out. It was bad!