Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

Wendy, Jillyn, Julie, Trudy
Can I just say the best ever!! It was so amazing and fun. I wish I could remotely move like they do... I am just a mess!!! Incredible.
Here they are and Thayne and Chelsy were awesome surprises!! Yeah Thayne!!
Will..... What more can I say.
So this is how we were the whole night. Screaming, clapping, yelling... I am too old for that? No way soooooo worth it.
Wendy, Julie and Jillyn
Katee and Will's Pas de Deux
Even yummier in person...
ahhh....
Can I say eye candy!!
The end... So so sad...


Thanks Jill. I stole, well borrowed, your pics. Thanks. It was fantasticlicious... Is that a word?

1 comment:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Oh that was so fun! And did Julie tell you...my neighbor went and waited there for an hour and a half after the concert and all the dancers came out and they all hung out for like an hour!!! I'm so mad we didn't stay. She got her picture with all of them. Why didn't we think of that...actually it's probably a good thing cause I wasn't kidding about that affair thing!