Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

8 Things about me...

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1- So You Think You Can Dance
2- Amazing Race
3- American Idol
4- Grey's Anatomy(Although I have been so sad this season with the same sex thing, so I don't know)
5- Good Things Utah
6- Survivor
7- The Hills (k, this is a new found guilty pleasure. I really don't know why I am hooked)
8- The Biggest Looser

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1- Blogged
2- Worked on Steel My Heart orders...
3- Cleaned the house
4- Did laundry
5- mopped up blood from a split lip (Nathan, Don't ask I don't know what happened)
6- Finally took the kids to Corn Bellies at Thanksgiving Point. (Had a blast and got their pumpkins, finally. )
7- Took the family out to eat at Chili's, got home and we had been toilet papered. I thought it was funny and Jeff was the awnry old man that he is and said some not so nice things. He is the McCoy of the neighborhood! (Omar knows what I mean!)
8- Went to a late show with hubby, Julie and Omar. Do not see Max Payne... Aaaa the description was not really what it was. Anyway not one to see.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1- Being with friends and family
2- Not being sick anymore
3- The Holiday's
4- Bedtime
5- Gaining greater understanding of life and being more spiritually prepared
6- The Haunted Heber Creeper
7- Laughing
8- Being able to eat anything....

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- PF Changs
2-Cafe Rio
3-Olive Garden
4-Los Hermanos
5-Italian Village(umm... Pizza Benders)
6-Brick Oven
7-Kneaders
8-Cheesecake Factory

8 Things On My Wish List:
1- More Family Time
2- Jeff to be home more
3- Go on a trip, all enclusive resort with Jeff (somewhere warm and sunny)!
4- Seargent Steam Machine
5- A organized house
6- Projects completed (on my list)
7- No more injuries
8- A New Bed (Intella Gel)

8 People To Tag:
1- Mom
2- Jessica
3- Megan
4- Jill
5- Lauri
6- Katie
7- Marla
8- Stacey

1 comment:

Megan and Jon said...

I am so glad you have found the Hills one of my guilty pleasures as well.. WELCOME... we have much to talk about. hehe.. are you going to wedding on 25th?