Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kid Tag... Ammon

This was on Megan's blog and I thought it was so cute...ENJOY!
Here's a new way of being tagged! Ask your kids these questions and write down their first initial answers! I got quite the answers on some of them. I tag all of you!!!

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Bye at school"
2. What makes mom happy? “Happy"
3. What makes mom sad? “Happy"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? “Tickle Me"
5. What was your mom like as a child? “yeah"
6. How old is your mom “6.”
7. How tall is your mom? “To that tall (hand over my head, he is sitting in my lap.) I am tall, cus I'm big.”
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "You like to do those(pointing to the stack of bills and paper work)"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Ammon stays here, mommies gone, mommy is."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Go at Disneyland and see Pluto & take a picture to him."
11. What is your mom really good at? "Be soft."
12. What is your mom not very good at? “mmmm.. you are good at."
13. What does your mom do for her job? “Sweep the floor and clean the dishwasher."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Eat in the kitchen."
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "That... all those words(pointing to the computer screen)."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Jurassic Park movie"( I thought I was only a little scary... boy oh boy do I need to make an adjustment!)
17. What do you and your mom do together? "We play toys. yeah we do."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "Yeah... also play the rocks and toys."
19. How are you and your mom different? "Mommy is big, Ammon is little"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "I wuv's you, I do!"

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love it. I will have to try it with my kids ( could be scary)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'll have to do it with Kaden! Last night was a blast. Thanks for the invite and coming and getting me. It was GREAT!