Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

It has been a little while...

This is a fun tag that I got from Katie. When I read hers it really made me think and remember, it was fun! So I am doing it...

1. Where did you meet your husband?He was with my sister's boyfriend(now husband) dropping her off at our house. I told her when she came in that he was so cute. So the next day she brought him over to meet me. I was so, so shy. I think I just said "hi" and stood there. That was about all he said as well. Then my sister set up a date for us to go bowling. Keep in mind it was secretly behind my parents back since I was only 14. (I know that means we have been together for 18 years, ahhh!). Anyway we went bowling and that was that...

2. How long did you date before you married? 5 years

3. How long have you been married? 13 years... oh my

4. What does he do that surprises you? He is always trying to surprise me but in a teasing way. He is always pulling tricks on my. The funniest one was when I went to the movies with my friend, Julie and I had a purse with pockets on the outside to put pictures in it. So after the movie I went to the bathroom and hung up my purse in the stall on the door. I looked up and screamed. He had put pictures of old, old wrinkly men in spedos and thongs in my pockets on my purse. I had been all night like that. (I have to admit it was pretty cleaver!)

5. What is his favorite feature? What is my favorite feature on him? Definitely his eyes. He has big blue eyes.

6. What is his favorite quality? He is a very hard worker and he really cares for his boys. He is a great dad.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Love

8. What is his favorite food? Chinese Food He could eat it all day and never get full.

9. What is his favorite sport? Motorcycle and 4 wheeling. He is not into other sports at all. Just to play them with the boys.

10. When & where was your first kiss? In my sister's husbands bronco. I kissed him on his neck. (what the... I made the first move)

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything as a couple. We rarely get time together, with his busy work schedule, so when we do have time together, it is nice. We like to go to dinner and a movie if we get a chance. Although our favorite was the cruise that we went on last year. That was our first vacation together since kids. It was fantastic....

12. Do you have any children? Yes! We have the most handsome boys, Carter, Carson, Ammon and Nathan.

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can fix anything! Super Genius!

14. How old is he? 33

15. Who said I love you first? I don't even remember. Isn't that sad.

16. What is his favorite music? oh my gosh... He is an oldies fan. 60's, 70's... he has a very old soul.

17. What do you admire most about him? His ability to take care of his family. He is a very hard worker and he is trying to be with his family more... I love it when he is home and just plays with the kids. They love, love it.

18. What is his favorite color? Blue

19. Will he read this? yes, he is always checking the blog and he is going to be mad. He is very private.

20. Who do you tag? Everyone who hasn't done this. It was fun to think of things about my husband!

1 comment:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh...sweet ol' Jeff! That is so funny about your purse. Let's do a movie this week! I'll tell Julie.