Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sneek peek of our Halloween Costumes...




Jeff's family had a Halloween party last night. It was so fun! Jeff's Aunt Tina and Uncle Darin have a Halloween party every year. The kids have so much fun and their house is decked out, I mean DECKED out. I love them they are so much fun and great people. Thank you for a wonderful party again this year, you guys ROCK!!

So here are our costumes. Everyone thought I did an awesome job with Carter's make-up. "It looks so real." Oh but it is. (Ba hum bug Jeff never dresses up!) Oh wait that one time, he was a motorcycle guy like the boys. I know Tink doesn't fit but don't laugh she is my new favorite since Disneyland and that is what the boys wanted me to be. So they are Tink's protectors. She is very safe with 4 little soldiers by her side.

3 comments:

Marla said...

Way cute! What a fun tradition. I tagged you so go to my blog if you want to play.

Jessica said...

so cute!

Stacey said...

So cute! Love the Tinkerbell among the army men. I know you have been tagged by Marla but I don't know to many bloggers yet. Love Ya Girl!!