Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What The... NATHAN!!!

I am not the best mom... I am on the computer looking at the Fabulous Finds website and the kids are being quiet... That should have got my attention, then I hear a sound that is not ok. I go into the kitchen and this is what I found...














NATHAN... Thank goodness for a blog otherwise I think he would have been @#*## in worse trouble!! I made him help me clean and it is still not all gone. I need to borrow my friends shampooer and scrub the couch. One good blessing is that they are washable markers. Carter and Carson had them in their room and the lock came off the door yesterday. I forgot to put it back on and so I wasn't even thinking that they would have been in there. Jeff be nice to me... this could have happened to you...


4 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

THAT LITTLE STINKER. He has a future in painting though, he got everywhere.

Marla said...

Oh my Wendy! They had a lot of fun. They are so darn cute. Really good thing they are washable. Hey that pumpkin patch is in Santaquin. It is about 45 minutes from here. We used to live there before moving here.

Jessica said...

Oh My gosh Wendy. I don't know how you can be so patient. They really run you through it. I am glad that most of it came out and hope that the rest of it does too.

Lauri said...

Oh boy, what mom hasn't gone through that to some extent? Hope you can get it all out. It didn't take much time to create the art work did it?