Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Friday, October 17, 2008

ER Again...

Carter had a concussion and I thought his eye brow bone might have been broke.
When we left for the hospital his eye was completely swollen shut and he looked awful, these pics are after the hospital (I was to frantic to remember a camera).

As you can see he can open it, and he is ok. The CT showed normal and I just have to watch for vomiting and weird behavior for the next 24 hours.
The boys were making their beds and Carson tripped on his and hit Carter's eye with the back of his head. He has a hard, hard head as you can tell. So this was our morning.... I am so glad he is ok. I hope it heals before next Saturday. We have family pictures. He does look good for the Halloween party tonight though(he thought that was cool!!)

Nathan (do you see his bruise on his forehead? Same thing happened to him 3 days ago. Except he fell off Master Floras Bench and hit the concrete floor. It was the size of a golf ball, black and blue. When I got him home and cuddled him with the ice on it he fell asleep. So I called the dr. and they told me to watch for the same signs and wake him up in a couple of hours. He woke up on his own and was doing fairly well. He is ok.)

5 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Poor guy that looks just awful. If it doesn't heal for photoes dress to match it, will be a priceless memory one day

Marla said...

Ouchie! That looks like it really hurt. Do you ever wonder how little boys end up making it to man hood?

Lauri said...

Oh Wendy you poor thing if you survive them going into manhood it will be a miracle!!!

Stacey said...

Girlfriend, you realize that whenever you have family pictures scheduled the kids always end up with some type of mark on their face. LOL. I am just soo glad the boys are okay and that you are okay. I think I get more anxiety at the hospital than my kids do.

Jessica said...

One thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment at the Evans house. Glad it isn't too serious. I hope it heals quickly.