Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Carter and Carson's 1st Soccor Game

Get it Carter(he is #2)
Carter it's all yours!
Carter
Look at that power! Carter
oops same picture! Oops... my foot is caught!
Get ready! (Carson)
I'm tired! (Carson had taekwondo before the game.)
Way to protect the ball Carson!
Go Carson Go!
Get it! Great Job!
NaNa just having a great time watching

Carter and Carson are on the same team this year. It is so nice to have one set schedule to keep track of. I missed their first game because I had other plans before we got their schedule. This year is going to start getting very busy we have taekwondo on the same nights as the practices and games. Fun times juggling! I am so proud of them Carter said they won their game 6 to 0. Great job team! I know it is not about winning but it helps them to be so excited to play. This year they have to play positions and each team has a goally. I can't wait to catch their game this week. Way to go kids you look awesome!


2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Wendy, how do I email you? Tomorrow I hope to find time to post our camping pictures so check back.

Jessica said...

Looks like fun! I am sad that Caleb missed his first game this last weekend, but it was a great time at the cabin too.