Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wasatch Deli Co. Comming Soon!!!

Wasatch Deli Co. coming soon to The Ranches in Eagle Mountain, UT
Owners: Laura Osuna, Omar and Julie Aragon
We are so excited for the opening next week of their deli. The menu is so original and fresh. They will be serving Breakfast: french toast sticks, biscuits and gravy, fruit, fruit parfaits, muffins, etc...
Lunch: panini sandwiches, wraps, specialty hot dogs, ice cream, etc...
just to name a few things!
I am so proud and excited for them they are my best friends and I wish them the best for this deli. I think it Rocks!! Help spread the word opening set for Wednesday September 3rd.
We are all looking forward to visiting the new restaurant
Wasatch Deli Co. 3535 W. Ranches Pkwy (Ranches, Eagle Mountain, UT)
Sandwich , etc... counter
Julie and Omar
Julie, Omar and Laura (owners of the Deli)
Omar testing one of their original recipes... so yummy!!
Laura, Julie and Omar chatting and cleaning so much to do and it looks fabulous!
Alicia (Omar and Julies kid)
Alicia checking out the tables
Julie busy, busy at work learning the new recipes!
Dining section
Counter with drink station
Prep area
Drinks!!
Carter, Ammon, Gabi, Alicia, Ethan, Ammon having fun!
Come eat and enjoy!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah, we always need new food options around here!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Wendy it wont let me copy...it's giving me sas!!! This is such a good idea. I'm going out tomorrow so I'll take some pics and promote! Good idea woman! Do we get a discount?!?!

Megan and Jon said...

oh wow, WE WILL DRIVE DOWN IF YOU WANT TO TAKE US HERE TO DINNER...

Misty said...

Just wondering if you have a menu online or hours of operation? Looks wonderful!

Wendy Evans said...

I don't have a menu for the Deli. I am not sure if they are going to have a website. I do know a few things: Breakfast: Wasatch Breakfast Sandwich, French Toast Sticks, Fruit and Yogurt Parfait, Biscuits and Gravy, etc... Lunch & Dinner: Chicken Fajita Sandwich, Philly Cheesestake Sandwich, Wraps, Vegy Sandwich, Wasatch Dog, Carnita's, Cheesecake, Cookies, etc... I don't have the prices but I think they are up to $6 or $7... They are open Monday - Saturday 7am-9pm and on Friday and Saturday open until 10pm