Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Monday, August 11, 2008

The fam having a little fun

Just having fun running after Carter mowed the lawn.
I know, I know NaNa never has any clothes on!
Ammon and Nate
Nate lost his shoe, which by the way is Ammon's
They find Holy Moly(Rolly Polly)
"Take a picture of the holy moly."
Play with it for awhile
Let's see what happens when we drive our car over it?
"Holy Moly is dead!"
Do I have boys or what?
Carter got some awesome "Moon Shoes" from Aunt Jenn
Dad wants in on the action
Look at him go! Don't Fall!
Ah, I think I will try Carson's Bike!
Going to fast to get a good picture.
What a great helper to sweep up the grass.
He is learning!
Then I go inside for one minute and look what I found, Ammon!
Do you think he is the cooperate?
Humph... A stick, black face and clothes....

We had a fun afternoon just being out front for a little while. Carson of course so thrilled to have the X-Box to himself hid in the basement.


No comments: