Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

On top of the spider bite.

Can you see it all over the floor?
Nate and Ammon so proud of themselves.
What a sticky, sticky mess!
I think they had a great time throwing it everywhere!

It was just one of those days. I had a mess after mess after mess. You would never know that I actually stayed up last night or early this morning and cleaned. While the Spider Spray guy was here Nate decided to get into the fridge. Yep, I didn't have my camera but he had butter and sour cream plastered in his hair and everywhere on the floor, in the fridge and all over his clothes. Love the kid! After cleaning him we went downstairs for the guy to spray downstairs and you couldn't see the floor. I just cleaned, vacuumed, dusted, wiped walls and for what! The kids just tore the basement to pieces building forts and playing army guys. Then while they had friends over, Nate, Ammon and Ethan decided to bring a new box of cereal up to Ammon's room. Well lets just say the cereal was not in their mouths. All over Ammon's floor and it was Smack's, sticky... sticky cereal. It was sticking to their feet and everywhere they walked was a trail. So when I saw them come down with a trail I went upstairs to see what in the world happened. Oh boy! I am just so tired of cleaning. What is the POINT! I tried to vacuum it up and it plugged the vacuum, so I tried to unplug the vacuum and the wire got stuck. Then finally I got it out and started to vacuum again and plugged, so I had to do it by the hose attachment and when I tried to shake out the canister it just suck in there like rice krispy treats. Ughhhh..... I needed a break so off to bed they kind of went and here I am blogging. I am addicted!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my word Wendy! You need another night off! I am sorry about the smacks and all of the other messes. I hope you are keeping some semblance of sanity. I think we need to get you out of the house again.

Anonymous said...

Honestly Wendy, You need a BREAK! I am so sorry! What a mess. What can I do to help you? I feel awful. You are always on the go, and do everything for everyone. I want to be able to do something for you now too! Hope life slows down for ya. Let's get out of the house. Just not on a Wed. (when Brock can't watch the kids. LOL) Tell Jessica, I keep trying to get on her page and it says it is a private blog. What in the world???

winston and jillyn egan said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is one of those things where you are so glad it didn't happen to you. Naughty boys...and Ethan helped? I love the pic of proud Nathan making another mess with the tape. They never stop!

Lauri said...

Oh Wendy, I am sorry. I am glad that you got some pictures anyway! One of these days you'll remember all of this and laugh. Then they will be grown up so much you'll be wishing they were this young again! You're awesome and your kids are great. I hope you can get some time and rest.

Wendy Evans said...

I did survive! I had a great break last night and my hubby suprised me with another one tonight. We are going on a date so I am excited. So I am feeling very spoiled now, but I do think I need it!! I am kind of glad for school to be starting now!!! J/K. Maybe for half the day I can keep the house clean and feel like I am sane. Love all the support, Thanks.