Life With the Boys!


Life With the Boys!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Photo Tag

This was a picture I happened to snap before bedtime!
Thanks Jill, I was tagged by Jillyn. Rules: No cleaning, No straightening, No wiping your kids nose...GO TAKE THESE PICTURES RIGHT NOW! I tag Jessica, Lauri and Katie(remember Katie you have any good reason to be messy... Let's see just moved, pregnant, 2 kids what more...!) Have Fun!
1. My Favorite Room: My scrapbooking room. I love having my own space to create. Although lately I have just been blogging and my kids are starting to take over my room!

I do have one more favorite room(just because I love my kids' pictures!)

2. My favorite vacation: Jeff and I's cruise to the Western Caribbean last year. We had a blast!


3. The kitchen sink.

4. The fridge: usually all the kids would be in there when I opened it, but seen how it is 1:30 am they are not!
5. The Laundry Room: Family of 6 there is no end in sight!
6. Embarrassed to say: My closet (what a mess)!
7. My new favorite pair of shoes at the bargain price of $9.99, Yeah!
8. Bathrooms (main floor)
basement
master
master
I don't know what happened to the boys bathroom picture, I will find it later.
9. Where are the kids? Nathan asleep(1:30am)
Ammon asleep
Carson asleep
Carter asleep
10. Self Portrait: Me at 1:30am I was on my way to bed! Not a pretty site.
And that's all. Good night!




4 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ha ha I love that you did this at 1:30 in the morning...you are a dedicated blogger! Well I knew your house would be perfect and I love your front room with the boys pics. So dang cute! Did you do those frames?

Lauri said...

Ok Wendy, I am sorry it took me so long to play tag, life has just been a little crazy the past couple of weeks.

Jessica said...

I finally did it.

Wendy Evans said...

I am so excited to see your fun things.... Jill I just created scapbook pages out of the pics... a lot cheaper and cuter than the matts at the store.